What's new

Makeshift Studio Shots, and one random.

NoChance

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. Haven't posted any photos for a while. Nothing really breathtaking just some studio shots, and one random kind of shot. Tell me what you think.

gaysmoke027crop.jpg


gaysmoke026fixed.jpg


studiomessaround010.jpg


photoadventurewithrad014copymehwith.jpg


Thanks for looking. I will have more photos after this weekend. I may be going pumpkin or apple picking :)!
 
Generally, the more usual the objects are, the more unusual approach you'll have to take when photographing. So it's quite a challenge, for that reason I'm never good in still life. The photos you posted, what I can say is the composition here looks too center-spaced to me. You can enhance by focusing more through a close frame-up and taking away those elements unnecessary. Or you can try a different angle. I seem to recall your old post of street lamps at night. That was excellent so I guess you know what I mean.

We had the apples falling down more than one month ago. Looks like you are in a region a bit warmer than where I live. Have fun in your hard labor!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom