Making a coffee table book and I have a few questions

momo3boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I am helping produce a book out of my boss' weekly newsletters. Each Newsletter has an image that goes with it. Currently those images are taken from the web, I know they aren't supposed to be and we are working on remedying that problem. Some pictures I and my boss can re-take ourselves but others we are going to have to buy. Are there some stock photo sites that we could 'buy' and image to put into a book, or maybe use someones photo and give them full credit? (with permission of course).

Our website is NEEDinc if you want to see the newsletters and the pictures we need to replace. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.

You will want to look at a site like iStockPhoto or something similar and purchase suitable licenses for the images you want to use. It isn't that expensive and is much better than what has been done so far.

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I am helping produce a book out of my boss' weekly newsletters. Each Newsletter has an image that goes with it. Currently those images are taken from the web, I know they aren't supposed to be and we are working on remedying that problem. Some pictures I and my boss can re-take ourselves but others we are going to have to buy. Are there some stock photo sites that we could 'buy' and image to put into a book, or maybe use someones photo and give them full credit? (with permission of course).

Our website is NEEDinc if you want to see the newsletters and the pictures we need to replace. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated.
You're saying your boss is a serial federal copyright infringer, and the evidence remains posted online? :shock:

You can also look at MorgueFile. It is a sight with high resolution photos free even for commercial use. However, they are not usually the best quality compared to what you find on iStock.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Thanks for the ideas guys. I figured there was a stock photo site out there somewhere. Yes my boss messed up.. He really loves technology but has no idea how things work sometimes. When I came on I didn't know what he was doing, so we're trying to fix the situation...

Most reactions

Back