Making an Impression - Artsy Impressionistic Experimental Photos Thread

I did the effects with the Affinity Photo app using various smudge brushes.
I'll have to try this on a photo. I'm really, really liking Affinity. I find that I tend to use that and Snapseed for almost everything. I may be ending my relationship with Adobe soon.

I'll have to try this on a photo. I'm really, really liking Affinity. I find that I tend to use that and Snapseed for almost everything. I may be ending my relationship with Adobe soon.

I’ve never done the Adobe subscription. I still have PSE11 on my pc but only use it when I need to use my Topaz filters. They are not accessible through the AP app (yet). I did read that they are compatible with the desktop version of AP but I don’t feel like I need that.

I’ve never done the Adobe subscription. I still have PSE11 on my pc but only use it when I need to use my Topaz filters. They are not accessible through the AP app (yet). I did read that they are compatible with the desktop version of AP but I don’t feel like I need that.
Lucky! I used to have an older version of PS and LR, but I don't know what happened to them. So, I started the subscription. I love them both on the computer, but since most of my editing is migrating to mobile devices, I really don't see the need for it.

43219500005_faeb19f094_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back