What's new

Making cleaning a cleaning solution

momo3boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
26
Location
Western MA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I found this idea online and after I made them I thought they would look neat outside in the sun. This is SOOC, what do you think? (It's just orange peels and vinegar)
00411.JPG
 
How long will it take before it is ready to use? no salt? thanks for the recipie ;) ; good image

Regards :D
 
I read a week to be ready. After one day the vinegar is already yellowing. The recipe was just rinds and vinegar. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom