Malaysia

Delapsus-Angelus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

My serious 1st/2nd picture and i really want to start as i mean to go on. I am looking for nice in-depth constructive comments, something i can use for my future pics, and hopefully my future. Thanks

Please note this was not with any professional camera 7mgp only......I just bought a nice one, and will post more for all your comments and advice.

I'm just looking for points that could have improved the pics......so i can take this on for future shots.....

Be nice:
SNV32540-1.jpg

SNV33196.jpg

I think that the biggest problem with the first one is composition. You croped it yet kept the character almost in the center but not exactly in the center. I would move it more to the side or dead in the center. Right now it's a bit strange. Polarizer could have helped too.
On the second one i would crop off a bunch of the bottom. I's just black and doesn't bring anything to the picture.
Overall two pretty good shots though.

PS: This is just my opinion and i am far from being an expert.

I think that the biggest problem with the first one is composition. You croped it yet kept the character almost in the center but not exactly in the center. I would move it more to the side or dead in the center. Right now it's a bit strange. Polarizer could have helped too.
On the second one i would crop off a bunch of the bottom. I's just black and doesn't bring anything to the picture.
Overall two pretty good shots though.

PS: This is just my opinion and i am far from being an expert.

Looking at the images i think you're spot on. I wish i could have go the 1st image technically better, but then i just looked and took the shot....... :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back