What's new

Male and female Canivet"s Emerald hummingbird

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
1,446
Location
Corozal, Belize
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More shots of some of the regular visitors.

A00_4762PS1 16x9_348 - Copy.webp


A00_4782PS1 16x9_349 - Copy.webp
 
I'm enjoying your recent guests. ;)
 
I'm enjoying your recent guests. ;)

More like guests that never left!

The traffic pattern has changed a bit and the big Cinnamon hummingbird that was here alll the time is gone. There's been a new one that I have yet to identify or get any good shots of.
 
Interesting times ahead! Keep watching for those photos ops. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom