What's new

Male model portfolio examples?

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
103
Location
Pensacola, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have two people who want me to take some pics of them, they are male and want them just for fun as well as portfolio for their modeling.

These will be freebee pictures, as I'm just learning, but I would still like them to be done well.

Are there any websites with examples, so I can get a rough idea about composition?

I am most likely going to be taking the shots in an old spanish fort building, outside, with great wooden doors and wonderful stone work.
 
You can go to any model agency web site to get an idea of how such shots can look like!

Also you should consider your backgrounds in the shots. Do they complement the model? Does it work together? Don't use feminine backgrounds like flowers etc. for a male model.

Analyze the professional images you can find online and see what they have in common.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom