What's new

Mamiya RB67 ProS Medium Format Camera

Vanzippee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Minto, MB
This camera works great. I used it in a project to document some of the old farm buildings around my area. I love the look of b&w for the subject. But now I am done, and I don't find the time to go out and have fun like I used to. So I am hoping that someone else can get some enjoyment out of this camera. It is in perfect working order. Never had a single problem, and don't expect any in the future. This thing is a tank. I don't have the manual in print, but I have a copy of it on CD.

$350 obo.
 
since this is your first post, your going to have to show some credentials. So itd be nice if you included a link to an ebay account. Not to many people on this forum will hit on your offer wiithout that, even then we will still be sketchy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom