What's new

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Joined
Nov 24, 2017
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,346
Location
Tuscany, Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Manarola, in the Cinque Terre, is a truly spectacular village - especially at sunrise, when the town is asleep and its street are completely empty of people. Can't wait to be back in March! :) 6 seconds of peace with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 21mm and my Formatt Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_00423.jpg


Link to the image's page: X1D1_00423 – Vieri Bottazzini Photographer, click on the thumbnail to enlarge. This should work :)


Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
 
Last edited:
X1D1_00423.jpg


How about now? I can see it in the uploading window both for this message and for the OP :)

Best regards,

Vieri
 
When that happens to me it’s usually a size issue even if posting a bb code from Flickr.
 
No image visible here
 
Guys, I added a link to the image on my website - that should work, still not sure why it's not working, it's a linked image so size shouldn't actually matter but I am not sure about the forum's settings. Any other forum where I posted it worked just fine :) Best regards,

Vieri
 
I see it, it's very nice! Of course it was small and I had to click on it to enlarge but that's OK.
I'd like to go to that place for lunch just one day and gaze at the ocean from a cliff-side perch.
 
I see it, it's very nice! Of course it was small and I had to click on it to enlarge but that's OK.
I'd like to go to that place for lunch just one day and gaze at the ocean from a cliff-side perch.

Thank you very much, I am glad that you finally could see it and that you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom