What's new

Manchester Airport Meetup - Concorde

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Concorde at Manchester Airport Viewing Park.

1/ A bit grainey I'm afraid :confused:

TPF-MAN003.jpg


2/ The Hot end!

TPF-MAN002.jpg


3/ Rolls Royce Engineering.

TPF-MAN004.jpg


4/ Alpha Charlie, flying the flag!

TPF-MAN005.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rob
the first one looks awesome! the grain doesn't bother me at all in fact it looks pretty cool! nice work! :thumbup::thumbup:
 
I agree - love the angle of that first one, Chris. :thumbup: Very cool!
 
Thanks. :D

I like the angle on #1 too and will probably go back with slower film in summer & try it again.

I don't think it's going anywhere! :lol:
 
Yea i agree with the others, the first one really works with its pov :thumbup:
 
Cool pictures! Wish I'd had a lens that'd fit the damn thing in!! :)

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom