What's new

Manchester Airport Meetup - Jodrell Bank

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last set I promise! :lol:

1/ Everybody's got one of these shots! :lol:

TPF-MAN-Jodrell-Bank006.jpg


2/ I wanted one a bit different.

TPF-MAN-Jodrell-Bank005.jpg


3/ The swinging lab under the dish

TPF-MAN-Jodrell-Bank002.jpg


4/ Finally the Gardens.

TPF-MAN-Jodrell-Bank003.jpg


Thanks for looking and admiration for anyone who looked through the entire Manchester Airport Meetup set! :lol:
 
no 2 really is different :thumbup: good job
 
I love your take on these. That second shot looks like it's been taken with a really old camera. Gorgeous work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom