What's new

Manfrotto 502ah QR Converter?

Quasar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I am trying to learn how to create videos, and have a DSLR camera (Canon 70D) and a Manfrotto 502ah fluid head on a 055 tripod.

The quick release plate on the 502 is quite long, more camcorder-sized or something, and unwieldy to leave on the camera. Plus, the tightening lever on the side bumps into the camera, and the ratchet thing doesn't work very well. So it's not very quick or easy.

Is there an inexpensive way to add an adapter on top of the plate that fits a small, Swiss Arca style quick release mechanism? The more I try to websearch this, the more confused I get. Ideally, I'd like to have a tiny QR plate that I can just leave on the the 70D, and easily add and remove it from the fluid head on the tripod without a lot of fuss. Thanks in advance.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom