Manfrotto best tripod value?

photosoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First, obviously I need a tripod. I will not be using the tripod often, but of course when I need on I NEED one.

Second, I'm not spending $100 plus on a tripod. So from what I've seen is the bogen manfrotto a good value? They seem to be reasonable priced and popular.

any other suggestions?

Bogen/Manfrotto is a brand with a very large selection of different models and accessories. Some are better values than others.

The best long term value is probably to buy a good one because it should last you a lifetime...but you may be able to get the job done with a cheap $50 tripod, just don't expect it to last forever.

First, obviously I need a tripod. I will not be using the tripod often, but of course when I need on I NEED one.

Second, I'm not spending $100 plus on a tripod. So from what I've seen is the bogen manfrotto a good value? They seem to be reasonable priced and popular.

any other suggestions?
I'd stick with Manfrotto/Bogen instead of going the cheaper route.

Manfrotto by Bogen Imaging 7322YB M-Y Aluminum Tripod with Ballhead (Black) - Supports 4.4 lbs (2 kg) - $94.95

Not a bad price considering the Manfrotto 488RC2 Midi Ball Head that I use is the same price. I use the Manfrotto 190XPROB legs with the 488RC2.

ok, thanks. There isn't anything I should look for specifically to work with my D40 is there? They are generally universal, right?

There isn't anything I should look for specifically to work with my D40 is there? They are generally universal, right?
As long as your camera has a tripod socket on the bottom you're good to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back