Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripod with 3047 3-way pan/tilt head

ice1874193

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently purchased a lot of equipment and it came with 5 Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripods with the 3047 heads new in box. I'm not into photography and they were included in the lot so I am looking to sell. From what I can tell this is a pretty nice setup. All tripods and brand new.

Asking 250 Shipped.

I recently purchased a lot of equipment and it came with 5 Manfrotto / Bogen 3246 Tripods with the 3047 heads new in box. I'm not into photography and they were included in the lot so I am looking to sell. From what I can tell this is a pretty nice setup. All tripods and brand new.

Asking 250 Shipped.

Are these still available

Asking 250 Shipped.

This thread is 2.5 years old and the OP has 1 post.

Asking 250 Shipped.

This thread is 2.5 years old and the OP has 1 post.

So... Probably?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back