Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 30, 2005 #1 Lol, first shot I've asked someone to pose for. I don't even know him hehe.
LeadSister TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 165 Reaction score 2 Location CT Aug 30, 2005 #2 You asked him to pose? That's great... not sure if I'd have the nerve. But that's a great shot! Nice! Pamela
You asked him to pose? That's great... not sure if I'd have the nerve. But that's a great shot! Nice! Pamela
thebeginning TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2005 Messages 3,795 Reaction score 30 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 30, 2005 #3 nice job. cool tats, too. looks as i lay dying inspired.
Ghoste TPF Noob! Joined Dec 27, 2004 Messages 552 Reaction score 1 Location Yorba Linda, CA. Aug 30, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yeah, lol. I was not sure if I should ask him or not. But I decided not to pass it up.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #5 What really did you say to him? (Have you tried to lower luminosity a bit - it is very bright on my monitor!?)
What really did you say to him? (Have you tried to lower luminosity a bit - it is very bright on my monitor!?)