Manning the Rails

Juice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chaosjourney.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As I posted in my San Diego sunrise thread, my ship recently moved to Washington state to go into dry dock for a year. This is something we usually do when entering or leaving a US port. This one was done as a ceremonious "change of home port" from San Diego to Bremerton. You can critique if you wish, I am always open to criticism, but I mostly just wanted to give you a look into something you may never get to experience first hand. ;)

065-1.jpg

077.jpg

090.jpg

094.jpg

102.jpg

118-1.jpg

124.jpg

127.jpg

133.jpg

154.jpg

Thank you for your service! those are awesome pictures! and cool to see the locals care so much... thanks again

Nice captures of the men in uniform!

IMHO, 2, and 3 could be brightened a bit. Nice set.

Thanks for sharing and your service.

One question though .. around the 76, what is that? Is it like a studed nut?

EDIT: Lights!

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, I certainly enjoy taking them!

Nice captures of the men in uniform!

IMHO, 2, and 3 could be brightened a bit. Nice set.

I will revisit them in Lightroom and see what I can do. Thanks for the advice!

Thanks for sharing and your service.

One question though .. around the 76, what is that? Is it like a studed nut?

EDIT: Lights!

I see you already answered your own question, but a little fun fact about our lights is that we are the only carrier with red, white, and blue lights. All other carriers only have white lights for their hull number.

Nice photos. I especially love the ones of the civilians showing their support.

As an Ex Coastie, it's nice to see the picture of the Cutter.

Just a wonderful set of photographs. They certainly surpassed your intended goals. Really loved the photo of the people waving the American Flag as you passed by.

Awesome series, thanks for sharing it! I love 7&8, what a great moment captured. The expression on the fellow in #9 is the essence of the series for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back