What's new

Manual Zoom (Ring) Point and Shoot Cameras?

gl600

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 3, 2009
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle East and Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,
Does anyone know of manual-zoom p+s cameras?
I found no good way to search for this.
Thanks
 
I do not think I seen one before. After all, we are talking about point and shoot and the users in this group usually don't want to do that.
The type of camera that close to that are the electronic viewfinder interchangeable lens (EVIL) type camera such as the Pen camera from Olympus, Panasonic GF series or the Sony NEX.
 
The new Sony HX100V coming out about May first is said to have manual focus and zoom rings. cost about $450.00. Google it.
Dan
 
Fugi hs-10 has a manual zoom. It may be to big for what you have in mind. I think its known as a p+s bridge camera (30x zoom) so its quite big
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom