What's new

Marching Reflections

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
I thought this one was pretty cool.

tuba12.jpg
 
"I thought this one was pretty cool."

I dont agree with you..... i think its very cool!, you got that reflection very nicely :thumbup:
 
Awesome Mommy. Nice capture with that reflection.
 
I like it too :thumbup:
The reflection is very unique.
 
You have plenty of wonderful shots, but I think this one is my favourite of yours! Very unique and professional looking
 
Peanuts said:
You have plenty of wonderful shots, but I think this one is my favourite of yours! Very unique and professional looking

Wow! What an awsome compliment!

Thank you all - it really makes me feel great that I have a few photos that come out good enough to get compliments like this!
 
I love this picture. The reflections are so sharp and the colours beautiful.
 
OK, it's been long enough...time to comment :)

I love the composition and the DOF. My critique would be...err I don't really know. Part of me wants to see a but of curves work to make the colors pop, but part of me likes the tones as they are...

Let's just say nice work and leave it at that!!! :-P
 
clarinetJWD said:
OK, it's been long enough...time to comment :)

I love the composition and the DOF. My critique would be...err I don't really know. Part of me wants to see a but of curves work to make the colors pop, but part of me likes the tones as they are...

Let's just say nice work and leave it at that!!! :-P

Clear and definitive as always...nice job Joe.

Mommy...I really like the shot! It's a fun shot that shows the fun and festivities. I actually agree with Joe that playing a little to get the colors to pop out might be with playing around with. Also, maybe a little more on the right side of our tuba player...but then I'm not so sure...

Anyway, good just getting a fun, good pic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom