Marching Reflections

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I thought this one was pretty cool.

tuba12.jpg

"I thought this one was pretty cool."

I dont agree with you..... i think its very cool!, you got that reflection very nicely :thumbup:

Awesome Mommy. Nice capture with that reflection.

You have plenty of wonderful shots, but I think this one is my favourite of yours! Very unique and professional looking

Peanuts said:
You have plenty of wonderful shots, but I think this one is my favourite of yours! Very unique and professional looking

Wow! What an awsome compliment!

Thank you all - it really makes me feel great that I have a few photos that come out good enough to get compliments like this!

I love this picture. The reflections are so sharp and the colours beautiful.

OK, it's been long enough...time to comment :)

I love the composition and the DOF. My critique would be...err I don't really know. Part of me wants to see a but of curves work to make the colors pop, but part of me likes the tones as they are...

Let's just say nice work and leave it at that!!! :p

clarinetJWD said:
OK, it's been long enough...time to comment :)

I love the composition and the DOF. My critique would be...err I don't really know. Part of me wants to see a but of curves work to make the colors pop, but part of me likes the tones as they are...

Let's just say nice work and leave it at that!!! :p

Clear and definitive as always...nice job Joe.

Mommy...I really like the shot! It's a fun shot that shows the fun and festivities. I actually agree with Joe that playing a little to get the colors to pop out might be with playing around with. Also, maybe a little more on the right side of our tuba player...but then I'm not so sure...

Anyway, good just getting a fun, good pic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back