Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2010 #1 I wasn't sure if I should keep the rocks on the bottom or crop them. Thoughts?
rusty9 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 563 Reaction score 0 Location Madison, MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2010 #2 You should crop out the rocks on the bottom, but to be honest, the picture is somewhat cluttered and has a lot going on at one time. I just don't know where to focus my eyes
You should crop out the rocks on the bottom, but to be honest, the picture is somewhat cluttered and has a lot going on at one time. I just don't know where to focus my eyes
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Noted. Thanks!
R RHFphoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Blacksburg, VA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2010 #4 The rocks at the bottom don't bother me, I am having a really hard time picking out a subject since the scene is so busy.
The rocks at the bottom don't bother me, I am having a really hard time picking out a subject since the scene is so busy.
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I'll tell you why its so busy; it's just outside the souk in Akko (a seaside town where arabs and jews coexist). It just is very busy there. Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
I'll tell you why its so busy; it's just outside the souk in Akko (a seaside town where arabs and jews coexist). It just is very busy there.