What's new

Mariner's Tranquility

TCampbell

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
3,614
Reaction score
1,558
Location
Dearborn, MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Straight out of the camera...

Relaxing on the sailboat after sunset... this is my view. I normally only shoot RAW, but as I'm not near my computer and my iPad can only process JPEG ... other than a very mild crop, this is an unedited RAW.

Flickr strips the EXIF but if you go to their site they'll let you view the EXIF data.

Taken with a 5D III and 14mm f/2.8L. I think I shot this at f/11 to increase DoF and put diffraction spikes on the lights.


Untitled by Tim Campbell1, on Flickr
 
Very lovely image, calm and colorful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom