Tyson, I fear this is saying a bit too little for Photo Critique.
For this photo being over there we would need to know what made you take this photo, what you mean to show, what you are unsure about, best with you telling us the settings you used.
What I can see is that apparently you worked with available light somewhere more or less indoors, or so it seems.
You tried to place him off centre. Good.
But you cropped off his feet, which - so I am sure - he has, even as a sculpture.
And I'm afraid my eyes instantly look at the well lit and quite prominent pearls in the background and not towards the comparatively dark Mark-sculpture with its deep shadows. It seems like a different composition plus a mild fill flash might have worked here (though I am always quite unsure about the use of fill flash and the required strength etc. , I must admit that!) to fill up some of the shadows created by a ceiling light exactly above him.
If you have an easy chance to reshoot, you might want to watch your background more, and if your camera offers you any options for changing the aperture, you might change it so you blur out that background more. For it is not only the pearls, but also the lines of the wall, the film poster and all that which distracts from your intended subject.