What's new

Markw's Month-Long Challenge!

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. For the past few days, I have been participating in a challenge. The challenge is this: I am given a title. The title corresponds to the photo that I must take for that day. The photo has to be my interpretation of the specific title that I am given, and the photo must be shot that day. The twist is..I don't recieve the title until 2:00PM each day and it is dark here at about 5:15PM. It has been quite interesting. I didnt think it would be this challenging, but it definately is much more challenging than I thought it would be. I will be posting the titles I am given and corresponding photos I take here, feel free to follow along. I would love to hear your comments. :mrgreen:

Here's the list:
Day 1: On Reflection
Day 2: Lost to the Lonesome
Day 3: Thought I Was
Day 4: Borders
Day 5: Such Great Heights
Day 6: Short Bursts
Day 7: Where is Home?
Day 8: Holes To Heaven
Day 9: Just Like I Pictured It
Day 10: Joy
Day 11: Yellow
Day 12: Wake Up Exhausted
Day 13: Daylight
Day 14: Like a Wavin' Flag
Day 15: Inner City Blues

I will update the list as I get the titles. I will post one photo per reply.

Can't wait to see what you have to say. (:
Mark
 
Day 1: On Reflection
Day1OnReflection.jpg


Mark
 
Day 2: Lost to the Lonesome
Day2LosttotheLonesome.jpg


Mark
 
Day 3: Thought I was (candid..)
Day3ThoughtIWas.jpg


Mark
 
Day 4: Borders
Day4Borders.jpg


Mark
 
Day 5: Such Great Heights
Day5SuchGreatHeights.jpg


Mark
 
Day 6: Short Bursts
8 shots at 8FPS played through, then reversed to keep the loop constant.
Day6ShortBursts.gif


Mark
 
Day 7: Where is Home?
This one was a tough one for me to choose. I will show you all of them.
Day7WhereIsHome.jpg


(This one is moreso of a joke..he needs a home. It was for a flier. His owners take basically no care of him)
Day7WhereIsHome_1.jpg


Day7WhereIsHome_2.jpg


Mark
 
Day 8..Holes to Heaven
Day8HolesToHeaven_1.jpg


Mark
 
Day 9..Just Like I Pictured It

POSTPONED

Mark
 
Day 10: Joy
Day10Joy.jpg


Mark
 
Day 11: Yellow
Day11Yellow.jpg


Mark
 
Day 12: Waking Up Exhausted
This will be reshot with a different idea soon..)
Day12WakingUpExhausted.jpg


Mark
 
Day 14..Just Like a Wavin' Flag
Day14JustLikeaWavingFlag.jpg


Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom