What's new

Mask, Money and Shells

Rob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
6,217
Reaction score
135
Location
London
A couple of shots with the new camera. Excuse the poor indoor lighting and the dull subjects, but hey, camera testing!

mask.jpg


.

money.jpg


.

shells.jpg


.

Thanks for looking!

Rob
 
Thanks! In the end I settled for an EOS20D with 100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS USM

Rob
 
Onboard overzealous flash. Background far too close to the subject basically.

Rob
 
your title made me remeber a date i had once, but we wont go there..!!

love the mask...great looking tribal thing... killer...

the shells are cool too.....(although i thought you might be a little shellfish....keeping them to yourself...!! i know i know..kiss your bass...)
 
oh gosh Rob :) I'd do a lot if I were able just to walk into the shop and pick up a dslr :P heheheheheh :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom