Mask

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$foo.jpg

youd think shed be happier? lol lot of empty overhead space here too.

agree about the space overhead.
i like the colors! she's a cutie.

She is not quite as glum as she appears ;) I did not get punched!

A standard 4x3 crop would be much more attractive.. the dead space really detracts from the shot. Off camera flash would have prevented that overly bright blown out areas on the mask also. Seems a hair soft also...

$foo1.jpg

Not sure if you're assuming on-camera flash was used here -- it was not. Those are specular highlights, reflecting the sky visible through the window behind me, so they're pretty much gone no matter what, unless I'd lit entirely with strobes, and then I woulda simply pulled the blinds.

Not to suggest that I don't appreciate the critique, I do!

Not sure if you're assuming on-camera flash was used here -- it was not. Those are specular highlights, reflecting the sky visible through the window behind me, so they're pretty much gone no matter what, unless I'd lit entirely with strobes, and then I woulda simply pulled the blinds.

Not to suggest that I don't appreciate the critique, I do!

Yep.. assumed it was flash. Seems very directional for window light. A diffuser would have done nicely there, then! Cute kid!

Thanks, Charlie! A diffuser would have been a good idea, I will file that away for future use.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back