199642_10150180288140786_144720490785_9170481_2322312_n.jpg

5DmK2 - 50mm - F.4.5 - 1/200 - Iso100
make up:
Donna
Studio:
Pitchart Studio
Photo :
AleK

Very creepy, the way the eye on the right hand side of the frame is not revealed much. And not in a good sort of creepy way, but a bad sort of creepy way.

The eye didn't bother me much at first, but the more I look at it the more I really wish some more of the iris was showing. It also doesn't really look like she has a nose (the bottom trim of the mask appears to be a continuous curve - no change in angle or discontinuity as you'd expect from a nose jutting out). Both are just due to a combination of this particular angle to her head and this particular mask, which is unfortunate. I might suggest just a tad deeper depth of focus - it would have been nice to get both eyes and the bulk of that nicely detailed mask super sharp (either through in-camera DoF or selective sharpening in post). Otherwise I really like it - nice tone, nice composition. Wouldn't mind seeing more from this set.

Very creepy, the way the eye on the right hand side of the frame is not revealed much. And not in a good sort of creepy way, but a bad sort of creepy way.

you think it's an ugly shoot ? :raisedbrow:

The eye didn't bother me much at first, but the more I look at it the more I really wish some more of the iris was showing. It also doesn't really look like she has a nose (the bottom trim of the mask appears to be a continuous curve - no change in angle or discontinuity as you'd expect from a nose jutting out). Both are just due to a combination of this particular angle to her head and this particular mask, which is unfortunate. I might suggest just a tad deeper depth of focus - it would have been nice to get both eyes and the bulk of that nicely detailed mask super sharp (either through in-camera DoF or selective sharpening in post). Otherwise I really like it - nice tone, nice composition. Wouldn't mind seeing more from this set.

i understand.
another from the shoot.
189645_10150182947850786_144720490785_9195006_7165979_n.jpg

i think its a very sexy shot, except i would also agree on having her whole face and mask in focus

Most reactions

Back