"Master of Disguise"

Kanikula

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As a beginner i would appriciate some c&cs and maybe some advice to sort out the sky in the top right corner.

1150075874_0300e9c47e_b.jpg

The colours in this photo are great, really make it stand out, I also like the textures, think it makes it a generally asthetically pleasing photo, I see what you mean about the sky in the top right though, did you edit the rest of the sky but not that part, or was it on the original photo?

Thanks for the reply.

It came out during HDR process (iv been practising) - iv tried burning and dodging but it doesnt seem to work. Im quite new to PS so not sure what tools will work.......

You know, if you didn't mention the top right corner, I would not have been looking for it.

Overall, love the photo; colors, subject, focus....

Great job...:D

I agree, the sky in that corner isn't really much of a concern...but hey, maybe you are a perfectionist, nothing wrong with that.

The easiest solution might be to just crop it off. Do you really need the top of the photo?

You could also try using the magic want to select the patches of sky and edit them independently.

Focus seems a tad soft though. Intentional or sideffect of HDR? I think it was probably a side-effect of hdr. I'm curious how it wasn't more blurry because of the HDR brackets. Didn't the people and monkey move?

Overall, really rich colors and pretty photo.

The soft focus was intentional i personaly feel it looked much better that why (also im a soft kinda girl LOL)

I shot the original image as a single RAW and worked with the HDR from that so i didnt get any blur :)

Most reactions

Back