Maternity shoot

Skor35

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, did another maternity shoot a little bit ago. They wanted to go with a contrasty black and white shoot. First time in the studio, felt like there was lots to learn.
Please tell me how I can improve. Thanks
20170219-FORUM-2.jpg

20170219-FORUM-3.jpg

20170219-FORUM-4.jpg

20170219-FORUM-5.jpg

20170219-FORUM.jpg

Wow, those are fantastic. Very talented.

Wait a minute, this was their first time in the studio, not yours, right? Silly me for misreading that!

These are good. I like them a lot! I think I like the silhouette (4) best but I reserve the right to change my mind tomorrow. ;)

Thank you! Actually Granddad this was my first time working in a studio, if you call my upstairs Loft a studio. I tried to retain as much as I have learned, but you seem to go blank in the moment.
Thanks for the kind words

First time and you knocked it out of the ballpark . I was expecting the normal icch (sorry) but these are artistic and tasteful. Done well!

Thank you! Actually Granddad this was my first time working in a studio, if you call my upstairs Loft a studio. I tried to retain as much as I have learned, but you seem to go blank in the moment.
Thanks for the kind words
Oh man, I HATE you! You make me feel like a bumbling newbie with a $20 compact! ;)
Don't get a swelled head but seriously.... I don't know a lot about it but I suggest you get involved in the TPF mentor scheme, find a top flight studio man to give you personalised advice and critique to take your studio work onwards and upwards. It seems to me that you've not only retained most of what you've learned so far but that you have bucket loads of natural talent.
Mentor Scheme Link

Thank you Trever1t! I see your posts and the pictures are excellent, means a lot that you think these are good.
Grandad, ha, please don't hate me to much :icon_razz:. No need to worry about a swollen head here, I always look at my work and think it needs improvement (we are our own worst critic right?!). I will look into the mentor scheme, I didn't realize that was on here. Currently trying to find people other than my wife and dogs to photograph has been challenging.
Thanks again!

Very solid work. I like the way you have lighted this shoot.

Most reactions

Back