Math test - FAIL

Does she have a sister?

saw this yesterday....she is EPIC FAIL. My wife would kill me if I posted something like that....and she not that dumb. I am sure she is pissed since everyone in the world is going to know how dumb she is.

I saw it before somewhere today. I reckon it's fake and set up ... what's your take on it?

I feel really stupid after watching that. I really hope that was set up

I support the "dumbest blondes" club
dblthumb2.gif

Just thinking, there are ways to partner with youtube and make money from the ad clicks on the clip ... so make something go viral like this one might be reason enough to set it up ...

Could be set up, but it could be real too - there are lots of people out there that dumb. I think I work with a few of them. :lol:

I don't think it's a setup. I have asked many people "what weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of lead?" and gotten way too many wrong answers. ;)

I don't think it's a setup. I have asked many people "what weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of lead?" and gotten way too many wrong answers. ;)

Which is worth more.... $100 in nickels or $100 in quarters?

The nickels are worth (much) more.

$100 in nickels is worth $108. $100 in quarters is worth $20.72. (Yes, that means the metal it takes to make a nickel is worth more than $0.05.)

;)

Current Melt Value Of Coins - How Much Is Your Coin Worth?

The nickels are worth (much) more.

$100 in nickels is worth $108. $100 in quarters is worth $20.72. (Yes, that means the metal it takes to make a nickel is worth more than $0.05.)

;)

Current Melt Value Of Coins - How Much Is Your Coin Worth?

Ahh, but once you have spent the time, energy, and other resources to melt and separate the nickel copper alloy into its base metals, would you be able to turn a profit?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back