maui

leeroix

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
here are some shots from a trip i took to maui. the bamboo forest, sunset at 10,000ft, and some others... awesome trip, this is what i have edited so far... questions? comments?

bamboo1-mid by keips66, on Flickr

bamboo2-mid by keips66, on Flickr

bamboo3-mid by keips66, on Flickr

BanyonTree-mid by keips66, on Flickr

blacksand1-mid by keips66, on Flickr

dabeach1-mid by keips66, on Flickr

dabeach2 by keips66, on Flickr

LahainaSunset1-mid by keips66, on Flickr

sunset1-mid by keips66, on Flickr

topoftheworld-mid by keips66, on Flickr

waterfall1-mid by keips66, on Flickr

us1-mid by keips66, on Flickr
enjoy:)

Last edited:
Nice set. We went there in June 2008 and I have some similar photos from atop Haleakala and the black sand beach near Hana.

Did you stop at the Garden of Eden along the Road to Hana?

nope, not this time... we wanted to make sure we had enough time for the hike. we're going back to check off the rest of the stuff we didnt get to.

I see the photo of your WSM on Flickr. I have the 22.5 model. Smoked 37 lbs of Boston Butt this past weekend. Great unit.

Ahhhhh....thank you for the trip down memory lane!! It looks like we went to all the same spots....=)

Funny Mishele. I recognize many of his photos. The waterfall on the Road to Hana, the black sand beach, Lanai, etc.

God, I miss that place...

yep. maui is pretty awesome. and so are weber smokey mountains :) thanks guys. ill get more photos up as i edit....

Beautiful photos of an apparently beautiful place!
Particularly No. 3 and No. 6 are intriguing!

Too many shots here for individual CC.

The location is really nice and you've done a good job capturing different elements of the island.

Did you use a GND filter on your camera? Some of the landscape shots (Lanai and atop of Haleakala) look like they needed one.

Really nice photos! :mrgreen:

yep, GND .6 soft and .9 hard. those two shots may have needed a bit more but i didnt have anything left.... oh and thats molokai :) cheers. and yes, sorry for the heavy picture content. -didnt want to make numerous threads though...

Molokai -- got it. Looks a bit like Lanai. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back