What's new

Mauritius photos using fuji xp200

syops

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
mauritius
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
some photos using colour filters on fuji xp200.
 

Attachments

  • $2014_0308_15040700.webp
    $2014_0308_15040700.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • $2014_0308_15034600.webp
    $2014_0308_15034600.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 113
  • $2014_0308_15020900.webp
    $2014_0308_15020900.webp
    3.1 MB · Views: 123
  • $2014_0308_15005600.webp
    $2014_0308_15005600.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
  • $2014_0308_14513600.webp
    $2014_0308_14513600.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
  • $2014_0308_14514300.webp
    $2014_0308_14514300.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 110
photo of a beer can underwater in pool
 

Attachments

  • $2014_0308_14481700.webp
    $2014_0308_14481700.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 122
  • $2014_0216_12375000.webp
    $2014_0216_12375000.webp
    981.7 KB · Views: 104
Minature effect of hotel
 

Attachments

  • $2014_0216_10285100.webp
    $2014_0216_10285100.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
I particularly like the second one and the second to the last in that set. I thought at first they were B&W then saw that bit of green, I think I'd go completely B&W with those - those big clouds and the texture in the beach seems to make for some beautiful contrast for black and white.

And hey who put a beer underwater? lol Hope you fished it out of there after you took the picture!
 
Don't care for the selective colouring. I bet the water looked pretty nice.
 
Dear vintagesnaps, thanks for the opinion. Will ameliorate it better next time.
 
Don't care for the selective colouring. I bet the water looked pretty nice.

Actually yes water is pretty nice but dangerous bathing there, sea rough at that place.
 
I like the images showing the blue ski. Mauritius must be a beautiful place to be.
 
i liked number five. The 3195kb one. They are all pretty nice really. And it looks like the tiles in that pool need to be reset and /or replaced..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom