Mavrobara Turtle lake on Kassandra half-island (Chalkidiki)

LK_Nature_Photography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice set, I really like the spider webs.

The 2. is my favorite too! Moving around, experimenting with depth of field, exposure... without those water drops on it, it wouldn´t look like that. Thank you, guys! I couldn´t stay there at the lake more, I had to go back. Later when I googled the species I found out that I shot 1 native species, it is the Caspian turtle, and the other native one is the European Pond turtle, I have him on short video footage, but he is turned away and you can´t see the head. You know the rule, if you didn´t get the head or the eye, you didn´t get the shot!

Nice set! #2 is quite an interesting perspective.

Great captures Leon - I especially like the spider web closeup in #2.

Real nice set of pics and a nice video to boot. I must say though, it's better to chew than to breath your food. :biggrin-new: Just joking, that was an interesting breakfast, I must try that with my sugar free, chocolate syrup.

Thank you very much! It would be better without that diagonal shadow on it.

Real nice set of pics and a nice video to boot. I must say though, it's better to chew than to breath your food. :biggrin-new: Just joking, that was an interesting breakfast, I must try that with my sugar free, chocolate syrup.
You have to try it! Oats, 2 bananas, something with chocolate or fruits and most of the time I put a hand full of chopped walnuts on top of it. It gives you enough calories for a good start of the day, vitamins, minerals, and the walnuts have omega 3 fatty acids so you won´t get hungry till midday. I´m eating similar combinations every day, oat is the base... Oat can regulate blood sugar because it is full of fiber.

Thank you very much! It would be better without that diagonal shadow on it.

You have to try it! Oats, 2 bananas, something with chocolate or fruits and most of the time I put a hand full of chopped walnuts on top of it. It gives you enough calories for a good start of the day, vitamins, minerals, and the walnuts have omega 3 fatty acids so you won´t get hungry till midday. I´m eating similar combinations every day, oat is the base... Oat can regulate blood sugar because it is full of fiber.

I'm type 2 diabetic, the oats drew me in and the rest was icing on the cake, so to speak. I'll definitely give it a go, thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back