What's new

May the Holy Lord Be With You C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
6
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank You :)
048-1.jpg
 
spiritually-correct-doll.jpg




Can you tell me where he touched you?
 
Last edited:
looks really noisy for ISO200, what did you do in photoshop?
 
Can we get an exorcism please?! Lol

Has a super eerie feel to it...

What settings were used?
 
********

I think your WB is slightly warm. It's a very dark image, yet you have blown out the side panels to the room. I can deal with the back panels, but a great amount of detail is lost IMO on the sides and banisters on their edges.
 
it is supposed to have a eerie feel to it
 
I was sure you MEANT for this one to have an eerie feeling, and you succeeded. I quite like this one!
 
I like it! A little noisy, and maybe the colors are off, but I'd say you got your goal.
 
thanks =D
 
It's a well balanced picture... stair to the left vs doorway on the right.
It has elements that I like... blacked out section of cove lighting, reflection on the wood floor.

However, I would like to see you achieve the same mood without the ultra high contrast. Perhaps taking the original and pushing it just enough to be uncomfortable, without pushing it over the top. Just my thoughts.
 
I know what your saying swissj thanks for the CC :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom