What's new

May the Holy Lord Be With You C&C

The shot is definitely creepy good job:) and the aisle looks wet to me makes it more spooky!
 
Nice.

Minor technical point but it looks a wee bit tilted.

Still amazed to see how far you've come artistically.
 
I think its the stairs on the left that knocks off the symmetry and gives it an uncomfortable feeling, nice picture its quite disturbing. My only suggestion is to lower the contrast a little
 
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that er111a's subsequent replies to threads are always as short as possible? He posts tons of threads but every reply is as short as possible; not even acknowledging everything, but short and effective. Efficiency, maybe.

Not meaning to knock on ya. I didn't plan on replying, and might regret this in the morning ;) I have to agree that you've definitely come a long way. I don't necessarily care for the amount of post-processing that you do, but you've still come a long way.
 
hehe thanks alot went to take a few shot yesterday will prolly have them up for cc tonight
 
hehe thanks alot went to take a few shot yesterday will prolly have them up for cc tonight

Perfect example.

I dunno, Goontz... my experience with er is that he is one seriously odd duck.
 
MIKE E you have a new avatar lol and thanks and blood no :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom