Maybe a So-Cal. meetup is in order?

DIRT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jfreeman.smugmug.com
How many so-cal people are on here? maybe we should organize a meet someplace and get to know each other and take some photos? Throw out some ideas on where we could meet. Maybe we could meet in catalina or something? the island is beautiful and has tons of photos begging to be shot. Im just thinking it would be cool to mingle with some other photogs since my wife is over it.

eastern L.A. isnt far at all. we could meet anywhere. is there anymore so-cal people on here? there has to be, just wondering what you guys do for work if your not a full time photog of course. Myself I am a video QC, I watch movies after they have been transfered to video from film. I note dirt and stuff.

Northtown for me.Down town would be good to shoot.

I am in Orange County and I am down for a get together....

In Irvine (Orange county) and am definitly up to meet some folks from these boards.

ill be in the santa barbara area next fall cause im going to be attending brooks institute for photography :)

303, you might like this:

www.photothursday.com/wordpress/

I'm in West Hollywood. I'll quote myself from another thread:

Always game for a walk-around, I find shooting alone a little boring sometimes.

LAst night I went on a photographic food bender. I did night-time shots of Pinks on La Brea, Canter's on Fairfax, and Roscoe's on Gower. The signs at night are beautiful, and the food didn't hurt either, though that Polish chili dog may have been a link too far

www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24455&page=2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back