Maybe I Missed It But...

What? She's here.
I think she's just busy. :)

She's got a new avatar you may want to look at to. It's not as good as one with her in it, but it's pretty cool. :)

ferny said:
What? She's here.
I think she's just busy. :)

She's got a new avatar you may want to look at to. It's not as good as one with her in it, but it's pretty cool. :)

ooo yes, very nice... hahaha

Yup I'm sure she's quite busy getting ready for a move. We miss you, Lumi! Hope you are doing well.

2Stupid2Duck said:
What happened to Lumi?

I give up Ducky , what happened to me :mrgreen: ?! I turned into Angie Jolie ! ( I wish :lol: )

:hug:: coz I miss ya's too.
Alison is right , I've been caught up in the move chaos and tryin to juggle work and organising my move to Toronto. Once I'm in Canada I'll feel more settled and will probably get back into photography and here ( sleepin in my sisters loungeroom and livin outta a suitcase at the mo blech ).

Hows ya doin Duckster ?

Great Lumi. Still trying to improve me photo skills... and still struggling...lol...

I'm glad you're okay mate. I was worried. It's a bugger you're moving o.s. When do you go? Goddam... you shoulda ducked over for dinner wif me and the missus before you went. It's only a two hour trip (by plane) ... lol...

2Stupid2Duck said:
Great Lumi. Still trying to improve me photo skills... and still struggling...lol...

I'm glad you're okay mate. I was worried. It's a bugger you're moving o.s. When do you go? Goddam... you shoulda ducked over for dinner wif me and the missus before you went. It's only a two hour trip (by plane) ... lol...

Awwww @ ya being worried . No need to matey , I'm shweeeeeeet ! :hugs:
A lil tired these days but I'm a cool bean nonetheless :sillysmi:

I'm leavin Melbourne on the 28th March . 40 Days to go !

I'm leavin Melbourne on the 28th March . 40 Days to go !

Wow, Lumi!! :shock: For some reason I was thinking you weren't leaving until summer (well...stateside version of summer, anyway) ;) But this is coming up fast!

You must be all nervous and giggly like a little girl. :mrgreen:

terri said:
Wow, Lumi!! :shock: For some reason I was thinking you weren't leaving until summer (well...stateside version of summer, anyway) ;) But this is coming up fast!

You must be all nervous and giggly like a little girl. :mrgreen:

Its comin up super fast ...I dont have NEAR enough money saved for spendin money :shock: ...its gonna be a mad scramble to the finish line :lol:

I'm always a giggly girly babes , I'm just more so these days lol :sexywink: .. J has an apt set up for us already in a great area in downtown Toronto ( right off Yonge Street ) so I cant wait !

Most reactions

Back