What's new

Maybe this is better?

I think its a nice capture. Sorry yesterday was upsetting for you but we all have those days. Friday I was terminated from my job but I go on, I'm thinking about really digging into photography now.
I've seen your new style and I like it, dont lose it.

I'm so sorry about your job! Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise if you're able to take off with photography. Thanks for you thoughts, and best of luck!
 
I think its a nice capture. Sorry yesterday was upsetting for you but we all have those days. Friday I was terminated from my job but I go on, I'm thinking about really digging into photography now.
I've seen your new style and I like it, dont lose it.

I'm so sorry about your job! Maybe it will be a blessing in disguise if you're able to take off with photography. Thanks for you thoughts, and best of luck!
Thanks, Ill get over it, this is your thread.
Keep at it, we all have bad days and sometimes what we think are great ideas dont go well. But your work is good and I cant imagine any parent thinking that its not.:thumbup:
 
Keep at it, we all have bad days and sometimes what we think are great ideas dont go well. But your work is good and I cant imagine any parent thinking that its not.:thumbup:


I agree, and Aayria, my comment does not mean your work is not good, I was commenting on one photo only.
 
Thanks so much, both... I can handle harsh, honest C&C but today I really needed that bit of "keep at it" encouragement, you know? I don't want to settle with my pictures, my goal more than anything is to keep growing and learning. I'm also much more competitive than I like to admit, lol. So when a session doesn't turn out as well as I know it *could* have if only x,y,z had been different I tend to beat myself up about it. I love having a group of people here with feedback.

*kum bay yah is over now I promise* :lol:

Off to take a break from pictures for the evening, to kick back and watch movies with the hubby and a good bottle of wine. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom