What's new

me (--) (*-) (-*) (*_*)

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
54
Location
Austria, heart in Poland -->
party people, me is back !!!! :sexywink: :D

here's a shot that shows my face exposed on fuji sensia 100 cross processed. the shot took my cousin, he got his first real camera and thats a shot from his first roll of film. now you gonna think wtf. he shot his first roll and cross processed it? yah, he's going to be great :hail: cool colors rule :D !!! :thumbup:

PS: I have to admit I'm bored :meh:

yezsq8.jpg


PS2: the camera was a praktica mtl 3 (prakticas rule, everybody knokws that)
 
santino - no doubt he'll be following in your footsteps! i love this shot of you :thumbup:
 
I think it looks kickin'!! :lol: I love it!
 
santino said:
PS2: the camera was a praktica mtl 3 (prakticas rule, everybody knokws that)
Yeah! Praktica MTL-3 rules! I've got all the books for mine. I like the B200 a bit more though :D

And nice shot, the colors are great
 
Oh, Santino I forgot about these you need to see. They were on the covers of the MTL-3 manual.

praktica1.jpg



I like prakticas :)
praktica2.jpg
 
Good to see you and I went through about 6 Practicas when I was growing up before having money to buy Nikon. Great rugged camera.

Eric
 
thats a great shot, good eye, maybye portraiture is calling his name!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom