Me and my little girl

Kimberly81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
believe it or not these are the first photos of us together in probably 5 years. sad I know but I am always behind the camera and never in front of it. C&C welcome.

2678478134_5e3f0703a7_o.jpg

2678477888_89f64cd4e8_o.jpg

2677661455_326f5815ed_o.jpg

2677661353_56b3fe1751_o.jpg

Really nice images... I've mentioned a few minor niggles

C&C per req:

1. Good exposure and composition in this one, however the background bothers me a little bit; You have a blown area, and then a much darker one. I think this would have been better with either a totally unrognizable background, or one which was soft, but recognizably child-oriented, say playground equipment.

2. Arrrghhhhhhhhhh!!!! You have trees growing out of your head! Other than that, it's a great image, especially with the eyes.

3. Another nice one, but I don't like the way your left arm shows, it has an amputated look.

4. This is a great image, but sufferes from blown highlights. Maybe a CPOL would have helped? (Don't forget to straighten in post! ;) )

Just my $00.02 worth - your milage may vary.

~John

I don't think the trees detract from #2 -- they've got that bokeh that sets them apart from the faces in the foreground. It doesn't appear to me that the trees are coming out of their heads.

Most reactions

Back