What's new

me in a wal mart dair cooler :-)

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was walking around wal-mart, my lady shopping and me taking pictures of random things...after getting asked by a customer if the tomato's were ok to buy and why was I taking their picture, I saw this cool guy with a camera in the dairy cooler mirror...turned out it was me, but I snapped a pic anyway. :-)

$DSC_0358-1.webp


$DSC_0358-3.webp








$DSC_0358-4.webp
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I didn't buy the produce...just molested them with my camera.
 
An image of tomatoes can't be bad for its colors and shape...why not show them ? :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
I didnt get good shots. colors were cool but the lights everywhere I guess wasnt prepared for..focus not great either....just dont like 'em. Here's a couple I didnt do anything with.

$DSC_0370.webp

$DSC_0377.webp

$DSC_0387.webp
 
I like the toms, except for that paper tag... the image of capsicum is also working for me

Regards :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
Yeah I forgot to turn the one with the tag showing still.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom