Me wife C&C

I can see where you would have thought that my statement "It's not going to increase your IQ at all" could be taken the wrong way...

My bad. I was referring to image quality, not intellectual quotient! :)

Ok I apologize misunderstood the IQ statement I guess. See like I said Im a newb when it comes to the acronyms. now ask me any navy ones and I got it hands down.;)

Cool. I'll be over your way next month. On Okinawa though. I'll be making several trips to Mt Fuji over the next three years.

Ok I apologize misunderstood the IQ statement I guess. See like I said Im a newb when it comes to the acronyms. now ask me any navy ones and I got it hands down.;)

Cool. I'll be over your way next month. On Okinawa though. I'll be making several trips to Mt Fuji over the next three years.

Sounds cool man look me up when ya come to Fuji. Ill take ya out for some good local food and home style cooking. If Im not out at sea during the time.

Tyler its all good man like I aid I have wayyyyy too many acronyms I have to remember already learning more would bring on the brink of a 4rth language.

Most reactions

Back