Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2008 #1 hiking I came across this small meadow showing me this awesome sky. Snapped this shot with kit lens and circular polarizer. I processed this one a little differently than usual so let hear what you think LARGE
hiking I came across this small meadow showing me this awesome sky. Snapped this shot with kit lens and circular polarizer. I processed this one a little differently than usual so let hear what you think LARGE
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 1, 2008 #2 wow thats great post processing.....looks like a HDR.
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Aug 1, 2008 #3 Now that's some crazy sky! nicely done.. even just for the sky.
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks, the sky was awesome
AverageJoe TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 918 Reaction score 4 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2008 #5 Very cool, the clouds remind me of furr for some reason.