What's new

Meditation

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
6,734
Reaction score
3,221
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This came from a series I did exploring various strategies for lighting small objects with a combination of off-camera flashes. The rocks themselves were collected in various places and my wife (artist) and I (photographer) keep them to practice our art on. I was experimenting with various patterns, and this one reminded me of a meditation circle...

stones_small_2048.jpg


Comments and critique is, as always, welcome. Thanks for looking.

...edit... Dang. lot darker here than on my monitors.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom