What's new

Medium Format Austin Texas Series

Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
1,530
Reaction score
764
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I started a 120mm film project that show cases the more well known Austin Texas sites. These were all taken with my Rolleicord IV using Ilford 100ISO and Ilford 50ISO film. There are quite a few other places I still have to visit but just felt like sharing what I have so far


Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr



Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr



Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr



Untitled by Shutter_Inc., on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a fun project. Here's a tip for you:

2992010pic25.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom