Medium format stuff for sale/trade

cyberjunkie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am selling the following stuff, EU countries are preferred, expecially for bulky items, but i will ship elsewhere as well. Willing to trade for large format soft focus/portrait lenses and old very large wooden cameras.

Pentacon 5.6/500mm professionally modified for Pentax 6x7. Used but in very good conditions, perfect optics. With original case. $400

Kiev 60. NEW. With original case, Volna 80mm, waist level finder, pentaprims, filter. Perfect picture spacing, no flaws, Pentacon Six mount $200

Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 4/300mm for Pentacon Six/Kiev 60 and with original adapter for M42 thread mount. NEW. With original case, lens shade. Multicoated. With easily available adapters can be used with most DSRLs, and with analog 35mm and 4.5x6 medium format cameras. Very, very nice lens. $330

A lot of Mamiya Press stuff: Super 23 body with retractable normal lens (chrome), many 120mm backs, ground glass back with 6.5x9 film holder (with free film), 150mm and 75mm NEW OLD STOCK (black finish, with boxes). contact for price

Write an email to:
nis0338 AT iperbole DOT bologna DOT it

Last edited:
Kiev 60 sold
A little discount on other item. If i don't sell them on the forum, i will place them on Ebay before Christmas

cheers

don't PM me
write email to:
nis0338 AT iperbole DOT bologna DOT it

Paolo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back