What's new

Meet Mowgli in Duotone

djengizz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
152
Reaction score
3
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here some shots i took while taken care of a friends dog for a day :)
While experimenting with the shots i decided to go for duo-tone altough he's a dark brown dog.
I think it worked out ok.
C&C welcome!
196977.jpg

196999.jpg

196857.jpg
 
Nice texture in his shiney coat but I think you really need to bounce that flash off something or diffuse it. (Very hard shadows in #1)
 
You did everything right, so it seems. And the choice of duotone adds to some perfect pics. I like it a lot. It is difficult to photograph pets, I find (unless they are as lazy as our cat of whom, however, I only get good pics of her sleeping :roll: ), mostly so those with a dark coat. I was asked to photograph a totally black cat yesterday, and I failed with almost every photo. You, however, managed to get the DOF right, and exposure, focus, and every little detail in "Mowgli's" coat shows, too. Congratulations!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom