Meet my new model - Dee :)

DocFrankenstein

Clinically Insane?
Reaction score
Do you feel anything while your look at the pictures? how does she appear to you? Any emotions? Anything I should change?

I was trying to go for a simple classic look, with just a hint of glamour. (I know...)

Thanks

One:
282_8271_RJ.jpg

Two:
282_8288_RJ.jpg

Three:
282_8293_RJ.jpg

Four:
283_8302_RJ.jpg

Five:
283_8308_RJ.jpg

Six:
283_8317_RJ.jpg

Seven:
283_8328_RJ.jpg

#1 is great, #2 great idea, but I don't think she was captured at the right moment. #3 is great, #4 the hair is too messy on her arm, #5 is good, but I would like to see more of her other eye. Not really liking #6 and #7 seems extremely photoshopped. Keep working with her, you'll get some nice pictures!

oh man, in the second she looks like mona lisa to me :eek:
the pictures are good, but I would like to see a more feminine face...
I don't know, maybe you didn't wanted a classical portret.
I don't like that smile.... maybe if she looked more sad, or something more sexy (with the lips closed).
the first one is the best

Is she somehow related to Da Vinci? :)

Three and Five are my least favs among these.
3 - silly expression. It does not go well with the overall theme here, which I feel is passion.
5 - looks too staged.

Other than that, beautiful work, my friend. I like that connection with the eyes. :thumbup:

You should post often.

I agree.. my favorites out of these are 1 and 3....

she doesn't look that into it.. which I think is making the photos not really stand out. exposures are pretty bad on a couple also.

Thanks for the comments everybody
chroix said:
exposures are pretty bad on a couple also.
This I'd have to disagree with.

Discounting the last one, where I got some spill on her hair... what's wrong with exposure exactly?

I think that the first two are very nice. They are very flattering to your subject and nicely composed :)

OK, portraits are not my thing, but 3 & 7 look too posed, like the kind of shots in some cheesy teenage girl magazine....

I like 2, I think her expression in 1 is good, but her arms look uncomfortable.

very nice pictures! thanks for sharing! i like the last one...

Most reactions

Back