invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p850256112-4.jpg

This is Sybil, my new prop, photographed for the first time on location in an abandoned house in Hilton, Manitoba.

I'm planning on having her tag along on my rural exploration trips, so hopefully you'll see more of her in the future.

She says hi.

That is so messed up.....lol I love it!! I can't wait to see where Sybil ends up!!!

You have Sybil, I have Winston.

Sybil is beautiful, Winston is a monkey.

Beauty trumps.

Beauty trumps.

I wouldn't want to find Sybil at the edge of my bed at night, I'll tell you that... Monkeys are more welcome. Not as threatening IMO.

That is so messed up.....lol I love it!! I can't wait to see where Sybil ends up!!!
I'm told she's witnessed some stuff that we wouldn't want our children to see. She's also been to some places I wouldn't dare going alone. I'm glad she'll take me to those places by the hand :lol:

Ok, this is creepy. Sybil? Like the multi-personality story from the 1970s? Love the lighting in this shot, btw.
Yes, thanks for catching the reference. I was just 9 when the movie came out. Back in my old country, "Sybil" (the movie) made a big splash, so much that a kid like me knew about its twisted plot.

Beauty trumps.
You lost me there, but I'll ask Sybil for help!

I wouldn't want to find Sybil at the edge of my bed at night, I'll tell you that... Monkeys are more welcome. Not as threatening IMO.
Sybil sleeps in the trunk of my car. I would never allow her here... 'cause I don't want to find her at the edge of my bed either :lol:

Thanks everybody!

reee reee reee reee...

Sybil says she likes you guys too. Thanks for making her happy.

She looks like she should be starring in a horror flick. I can picture her chasing people around with a knife.

Most reactions

Back