meeting Leonore in Slovenia :) Who did you meet so far?

There are many of you I'd love to meet - and I'd feel totally inadequate doing so!

This is the third time I'm writing you! Hate phones!!!! My phone is dead, I borrowed this one just to let you know.

I'm tired,want to sleep but here I am, having a dink with some fly fishing people.

So.... We met and had a lovely day :) we even took some pictures ;)

... And she's nice just so you know ;)

ok people... here is the report ;)

My trip to Slovenia wasn't exactly the way I imagined to be (but my days there were much more than I could imagined. It was great!). It was very cold and was raining all the way until we enter in Slovenia. Too hot! A temperature shock.
The day before I had to go to a new hairdresser which ruined my hair almost completely so I had to pick it up. (yeah I needed to rant!)
I was very tired when we met but very excited :) We easily arranged the place of meeting.

I was expecting someone much taller than me, and she was expecting someone shorter, it turned out that we are about the same height. Other that that we were exactly the same as we are online :)

Four of us (2 men,2 women) had a coffee first and after went on a walk to the Castle.

This is how it looks like when two photographers and a fly fisher are walking
$060814_0188 (Medium).jpg

I guess I'll see this picture ;)
$060814_0189 (Medium).jpg

On our way up... already tired
$060814_0192 (Medium).jpg

Meet her favorite cameras for traveling
$060814_0193 (Medium).jpg

and just for TPF
$060814_0201 (Medium).jpg

with ours "old men" (did I say it correctly ;))
$060814_0205 (Medium).jpg

We had a good time together but there was not enough time for everything we have to talk about.

We met twice and my English was bad, I mean really bad. I think I should meet more TPF people, I need to practise my English ;)

And...oh yeah.... we gossiped about you!

Okay, let me set the record straight. Maria's English is NOT bad! And her hair looked lovely! Mine? Well, we'll not talk about that. I will only say that it looked better before walking up a hill in the August heat :grumpy:

But she's definitely right about one thing: we totally gossiped about y'all! :mrgreen:

We didn't have nearly enough time, but this will surely be not the one and only time the two of us will meet. Next time it will hopefully not be so hot! And also that we'll have more time. But it was such a pleasure that we took to each other as easily in real life as we did here on TPF. It's a rare thing and I am so appreciative that we had the opportunity.

You'll all have to wait a little while for my pictures.

Wow! Two beautiful babes! Be sure to tell your mates how lucky they are!!
sweet talking... compliments all over the place... I knew I missed TPF for some reason! :)

Maria's English is NOT bad!
I want to be your student :)

We didn't have nearly enough time, but this will surely be not the one and only time the two of us will meet. And also that we'll have more time. But it was such a pleasure that we took to each other as easily in real life as we did here on TPF. It's a rare thing and I am so appreciative that we had the opportunity.
:hug:: exactly what she said
I was a bit worried that we won't maybe "click" in real life, but it was the same as here. People can meet and get to know each other for real on a forum too. Now I have the evidence ;)

Hey, I know some of those people!
then, you just have to meet others :)

Last edited:

Well, hello beauties!! :mrgreen: I swear I opened this thread yesterday, wonder how I missed the pics.. Looking so cool both of you.. Love how Leonore is posing with the camera, great shot :)

We met twice and my English was bad, I mean really bad. I think I should meet more TPF people, I need to practise my English

Or just learn Hindi, and come to India :lmao: Now we're waiting to see what Leonore has for us :lol:

Beautiful ladies!! Great to see you together!! I'm beyond jealous ;).

Awesome!!! been busy lately for a change, and somehow missed this thread! Thanks for the photos and the updates, Leonore and Maria! That whole outdoor European cafe situation just seems so incredibly wonderful as a platform for some good old-fashioned TPF gossip sharing.

Looks like fun!

Thank you ladies for sharing with us. It's the next best thing to being there.

Have to admit, it feels good to see you two together, Lew & Runnah together, Pixmedic & Steve5d, Derrel, Robin & Rotanimod etc....REALLY COOL STUFF!!!!

one more to share ;)

$060814_0432 (Medium).jpg

Well, hello beauties!! :mrgreen: I swear I opened this thread yesterday, wonder how I missed the pics..
Awesome!!! been busy lately for a change, and somehow missed this thread!
.... I just thought you don't like us anymore...

We met twice and my English was bad, I mean really bad. I think I should meet more TPF people, I need to practise my English

Or just learn Hindi, and come to India :lmao:
Of course! I'm on my way... I have to learn Hindi!

Beautiful ladies!! Great to see you together!! I'm beyond jealous ;).
Next time I wanna be part of the gang!! :heart:
ladies, just say the time and the state and we're there ;)

That whole outdoor European cafe situation just seems so incredibly wonderful as a platform for some good old-fashioned TPF gossip sharing.
exactly ;)

Looks like fun!
oh... you're just wondering did we gossip about you too ;)

Thank you ladies for sharing with us. It's the next best thing to being there.

Have to admit, it feels good to see you two together, Lew & Runnah together, Pixmedic & Steve5d, Derrel, Robin & Rotanimod etc....REALLY COOL STUFF!!!!
totally agree! who's next? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back