meeting Leonore in Slovenia :) Who did you meet so far?

Okay, here she is!

$Marija.jpg

AND...here is her film shot!

We were having coffee, talking, watching the people passing by on the street. She'd told me that one day, she wanted to try film, so I handed her the K1000 and told her that she was going to try it right now :mrgreen:

View attachment 81890

We were having coffee, talking, watching the people passing by on the street. She'd told me that one day, she wanted to try film, so I handed her the K1000 and told her that she was going to try it right now :mrgreen:

Ha! Instant street! :D

Oh sweet Jesus! just delete that silly portrait!

(how come some people like to be in front of a camera? :confused:)

LOL!

I was in shock!

In the middle of talking (or should I say, gossiping about runnah ;)) she handed me the camera... like, here's the focus, here's the line for exposure... I just stood there in front of the coffee shop for a few seconds, missed one interesting face and press the shutter.
My heart was racing , I think I was blushing :) It felt so different... and strange.. really, I had a true emotional reaction...

Maybe I'll get into film earlier than I thought :)

Of course, there's nothing good about the photo... but, this is my first film shot! me happy! :smileys:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back