Meeting of two kings.

meynard2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Started to play around with a chess board before I went to sleep and I think it turned out ok. Any CC welcomed.

Attachments

• _DSF8911.jpg
    _DSF8911.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • _DSF8910.jpg
    _DSF8910.jpg
    651.2 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I was expecting something different...........:)

Cool shot, I like it! It's just me but for some unknown reason I get the feeling I would prefer if the clear piece were in the foreground. Can that be done to satisfy my curiosity? If too much trouble don't bother. Thanks!

Cool shot, I like it! It's just me but for some unknown reason I get the feeling I would prefer if the clear piece were in the foreground. Can that be done to satisfy my curiosity? If too much trouble don't bother. Thanks!
It can be done and will be done, this week end when I have a day off. I didn't even try that I guess well have to see how it turns out.

I'm liking #2. I think the highlights in the clear one stand out nicely there.

This should be to your liking if not please feel free to let me know! Thanks.

Attachments

• Chess 1.jpg
    Chess 1.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 66
This should be to your liking if not please feel free to let me know! Thanks.

Perfect! Just as I imagined. Being closer, you can better see everything within it, which adds more detail to the pic. Nice tones. Keep'em coming!

Most reactions

Back